Professional Hearing Care on the Big Island
Hearing Solutions Hawaii has been serving the hearing impaired for over 40 years. We strive to treat each patient as if they were our own family member to ensure they receive the best possible hearing care. We focus on continually serving those struggling with hearing loss with the best value in hearing aid technology on the Big Island. As an established business in the communities we serve we try to enrich the lives of area residents with better hearing.
We’re more than just hearing.
- Hearing + BHP! Best Hearing Possible! Guaranteed! We don’t stop until you’re happy!
- Hearing + C.A.R.E. Compassion. Attention. Results. Everytime.
- Hearing + H2H – Hear to help. When you hear with us, you help others hear. Be a hearing “Aide” in Hawaii! A portion of every hearing aid we fit, goes towards helping fit one free for someone in need.
Hear More. Live More. PASS IT ON!
Our practice prides itself on taking care of each patient as if they were our own family member to receive the best possible hearing outcome. We focus on continually serving the hearing needs of the our communities with dedicated hearing care. In this process, our practice demonstrates disciplines and values to ensure fair and personalized hearing care for each patient.
Our Guarantee: Our commitment to patient care was built around the mutual agreement of honor, integrity and trust with each patient. As a part of our purpose, we aim to provide the greatest hearing care experience possible by abiding to the following standards that define us:
- Comprehensive Evaluation: We evaluate your hearing, communication needs and goals for your life.
- Recommend Only What Needs Recommending: Because we evaluate all your hearing and communication needs, we will recommend a treatment plan that is unique to you and designed to meet your needs.
- Clear Understanding of the Hearing Journey and Results: We make sure that you understand what steps will be taken on your journey to better hearing and what the realistic outcomes are for those steps.
- Seeing and Hearing the Benefit: We will verify that the hearing instruments and accessories that go with them are working and provide the benefit that you need. This verification may be done through several clinically adopted tools such as Real Ear Measurement, Speech Mapping or Sound Field Verification.
- Treatment is More Than Just an Office Visit: We work with you to create a long-term treatment plan, define follow-up appointments, perform regular ongoing evaluations, and any additional care that you may need to make sure you stay satisfied with your hearing in the years to come.
- Commitment for a Lifetime: All products receive free cleanings and testing for their lifetime.